miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010


This picture is very special for me. It was taken on februery 27, the day of the earthquake.
We were with my friends at the beach after I had a long summer doing an architecture workshop, so we were having fun at the only week of holidays that I has going to have.
In this holidays all my best friends were with me so we were having a really good time, even though the holidays were short. I remember that he laughed so much that my stomach acked.
After we hang out on the beach we went to the house we were renting and aet something, then we went out to a disco. Then about 3:30, the earth started moving and we ran out of the disco, then my holidays ended sooner than I have thought.
Then he were very scared and we didn' t know what has gooing on, were the epicenter had been and if our families were ok. So we just sataed home until we could go back to our homes.
Its really strange how we were so relaxed and unaware of what was going to happen that night, how your life can change in a cuple of hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario