miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

My favorite place to eat



First of all I would like to say that I love to eat, I think that food is one of the pleasures of life, so I am always happy to try new flavors and to know new places to eat.

My favorite place to eat is the restobar Victorino, is in Lastarria street, in the neighborhood of the museum of bellas artes. This is a very beautiful area there are a lot of restaurants, bars, coffe shops and design boutiques, so is a really cool place to go to eat or drink something. I love this area and I
used to live in the neighborhood so thats how I know this place.
Victorino has a mix of latinamerican food, they a variaty of appetizers, for the main course you could find some dishes with meat, lamb, chicken and fish, something really good is that they have some types of fishes that are not very easy to find, like Tuna or Mahi Mahi that is a fish from the Easter Island and also they have a lot of coctail drinks and very good wines.
My favorite dinner would be: for appetizer a salmon ceviche, for the main course lamb with potatoes ñoquis and for the desert a chocolate soufflé with mint ice-cream, all of this with a good glass of wine.
To conclude I definitly recomend this place, mainly because they have really good food and is not expensive at all, you can eat a great meal for 10.000 pesos, so I am hoping to go soon.

2 comentarios:

  1. First of all I would like to say that I love to eat, I think that food is one of the pleasures of life, so I am always happy to try new flavors and to know new places to eat.


    My favorite place to eat is the restobar Victorino, is in Lastarria street, in the neighborhood of the museum of bellas artes. This is a very beautiful area there are a lot of restaurants, bars, coffe shops and design boutiques, so is a really cool place to go to eat or drink something. I love this area and I
    used to live in the neighborhood so thats how I know this place.
    Victorino has a mix of latinamerican food, they a variaty of appetizers, for the main course you could find some dishes with meat, lamb, chicken and fish, something really good is that they have some types of fishes that are not very easy to find, like Tuna or Mahi Mahi that is a fish from the Easter Island and also they have a lot of SP coctail drinks and very good wines.
    My favorite dinner would be: for appetizer a salmon ceviche, for the main course lamb with potatoes ñoquis and for the SP desert a chocolate soufflé with mint ice-cream, all of this with a good glass of wine.
    To conclude I SP definitly SP recomend this place, mainly because they have really good food and is not expensive at all, you can eat a great meal for 10.000 pesos,

    CAmi,
    well done! I have tried some places but I didn´t know you could find different types of fish!
    I´ll check it out
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, the restaurant that you described, seems to be a good alternative, i'd really like to taste the "mahi mahi", i never heard about this exotic fish.
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar