miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

I love NY


My favorite city in the hole world is New York, well I don' t know NY I haven't been in the east cost on the united states ever, so maybe when I know it my opinion will change.
My dream holidays would be going to NY and stay at the WALDORF HOTEL, so tipical NY. I would love to wake up there and go to 5th avenue and buy a lot of shoes at the stores of Jimmy Cho or Manolo Blanik.
I love fashion and NY is one the most importat city in that industry, so of course that during my holidays I must go a fashion show. Also for a perfect holiday I would have to go out to eat to a beautiful restaurant, with the best chef.
Of course that all of this in VERY expensive and I can't aford it, but in some years from now I could aford a trip to NY, maybe I won't stay at the Waldorf and I won't buy hundreds of shoes, but I could buy a pair. After that trip I would know if NY is the city of my dreams or not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario